The corporate finance world can often be daunting for those that do not deal with it daily. The market for debt and equity continually changes. Staying abreast of this ever evolving marketplace with its numerous relationships is critical to Peak’s ability to advise clients.
Peak’s principals have been involved with numerous transactions involving capital raises, whether for refinancing existing capital structures or acquisition financing, arranging new equity capital and locating appropriate sale-leaseback capital. Peak brings a detail approach to understand the needs and goals of the client in order to utilize the appropriate capital for the project.
Peak’s Debt and Equity Capital Services Include:
- Work with the client to analyze the company’s needs and goals
- Prepare appropriate financial models and analysis for the project
- Prepare a confidential information memorandum
- Coordinate prospects due diligence efforts
- Solicit proposals from appropriate financing sources
- Advise owners/management on analysis and selection of financing source
- Assist during negotiation process and review of documentation
- Work with attorneys to facilitate closing process