Some businesses do not have the size to justify a full time CFO. Business owners often find themselves relying on their accountant or banker for financial counsel and advice. We have frequently seen terrific business owners taking on that task themselves often when even the most financially-oriented owners do not have the time or expertise to complete financial projects and maximize results for the business.
We believe most all companies have a need for a cost-effective, strategic financial management partner. Peak can tailor its services to meet the needs of each client, ultimately, working with the client to help set a successful business strategy and the financial vision to meet that strategy. Peak can function as key member of your management team. We will work with you to determine how to best utilize our services to accomplish your goals. That may be on a part-time, as needed basis or in a more planned fashion with certain on-going support and day-to-day services. Ultimately, we function as a key member of your management team when you choose not to employ a full time CFO.
Peak’s CFO Services include:
- Project planning, forecasting, budgeting and long-term strategic planning
- Financial reporting, analysis and performance measurement
- Acquisition or divestiture analysis, transaction structuring and negotiation
- New development planning and analysis
- Preparation for capital origination and negotiation for new financing or refinancing
- Sourcing of private equity for acquisitions, recapitalizations or selling of equity
- Cash flow management including accounts receivable and accounts payable analysis and evaluation of critical contracts and leases
- Evaluation of treasury services and cash management needs
- Development of financial controls and financial processes